Monday, March 31, 2014

Interview

          
I interviewed someone I found on Facebook that is of Maldivian Culture and lives in the Maldives. I told him I was a student in college in the United States and was doing a project on The Maldives and if I could ask him a few questions. I did this with almost 15 people that I found on Facebook that are from the Maldives. Only one replied and it was this person. He was born and still lives in Male, Maldives. His name is Ahmed Hassan. I just asked him a few simple typical questions about himself. Here are the five that I asked:

  • What is your favorite food? RE: "Dosa."
  • What is your favorite movie? RE: "Happy Days."
  • What are your hobbies? RE: "Not to have a hobby is my hobby." (I thought that was weird)
  • Do you have any siblings? RE:"Yes, one elder brother."
  • Are you close to your family? RE:"Yes we are very close."
(The picture above is not him, it is from google "Maldive People," he did not want his picture used.)

Here are pictures I googled of his favorite food "Dosa" and favorite movie "Happy Days":
          

No comments:

Post a Comment